Caernarvon house students’ talents and hobbies are continually being explored and developed through the various exciting activities organised by the house teachers and pupils. The house has dominated the inter-house speech and drama this year as well as the public speaking. The inter-house swimming trophy is currently held by the Caernarvon house. The house has continued to set the pace for true house spirit among pupils, hence, becoming a source of inspiration for high self esteem and confidence building for its membership.
- The Name CAERNAVON – Derives from the Caernarvon Castle in Wales.
- The Flag is the flag of St David of Wales.
- The Flower. The daffodil the national flower of Wales. Symbolising Hope & Joy.
- The Mascot. The Dragon symbolises a most valiant defender of treasure and protector.
- The Castle. The Heritage Castle shows the link to the Heritage school & the castle to which the house is named.
- The Moto. Ubi concordia, ibi victoria. Meaning: Where there is unity, there is the victory.
- The Colour. Yellow meaning Generosity and elevation of the mind.